Why Buy Land in a gated Community
“In its modern form, a gated community (or walled community) is a form of residential community or housing estate containing strictly controlled entrances for pedestrians, bicycles, and cars and it’s often characterized by a closed perimeter of walls and fences. Gated communities usually consist of small residential streets and include various shared amenities. These amenities may include only a park or other common area. For larger communities, it may be possible for residents to stay within the community for most daily activities.”
- Privacy – Some gated communities are tucked away in the leafy suburbs that are less populated, less conspicuous, away from noisy areas, roads with strict access to the compound. This offers a greater feeling of privacy and creating an air of exclusivity. People with children have a safe playing environment for their kids to run around and play. This also provides a real sense of a home to residents.
- Sense of community – People living in gated communities end up developing a greater sense of community amongst them. This is because of the controlled access to the compounds. Neighbours are normally familiar with each other, they know who stays where what belongs to whom and who is a stranger this results in greater freedom in trusting and enjoying familiarity with each other.
- Gated communities are secure – These properties offer residents security that they wouldn’t experience in non-gated communities. Furthermore, they have controlled entry that offers residents assurance of their own safety and that of their premises.
- Amenities are available to the residents exclusively – Apart from security, another popular feature of gated communities is the exclusive facilities such as recreational facilities e.g. swimming pools, playgrounds that the community may agree to put up in their common areas making the area attractive both to the internal and external communities.
- Rules and codes of conduct – after investors come together in gated communities they agree on a set of rules and regulations that each one of them adheres to. These rules are important as they require everyone to take care of their homes and surrounding property, which helps to keep the appearance and value of the community up to their required standard.
Mintvilla Housing has a premium and ready for occupation gated community in Joska, that offers the comfort that comes with a gated community. Savanna Greens Estate is designed with 46 plots best suited for first-time homeowners as well as investors. The tranquillity coupled with city convenience makes it a perfect place to raise a family as it sits on the edge of the city. The property has cabro-paved roads, 3-phase electricity, reliable piped water, a perimeter wall with an electric fence, and a green area recreational for children and adults to use.
This prime property is located approximately 35kms from Nairobi, at Joska Town and is 2kms from Kangundo road exiting to your left at Joska Police station. It sits along the proposed Greater Eastern Bypass that connects Mombasa Road to Thika-Garissa highway The project is 32kms from the Embakasi Railways Station and 35kms from JKIA.
Whether for your dream house or investment, Mintvilla Housing gives you a chance to make your dreams a reality by investing in a 1/8th acre plot and 3 bedroom master ensuite bungalow. for a price of only Ksh. 5.9M with an available instalment payment plan and flexible payment options ranging from bank financing to cash payments.
Adapted from Sources