A decluttered house will not only bring peace and calm to your space, it will also save you time. Here are 6 easy ways to start;
1. Allocate decluttering time
Think about the day and time you would like to declutter every day. If you’re new to decluttering, you can slowly build this habit with just 10 -20 minutes a day.
2. Donate clothes you never wear – Give away clothes and other stuff you don’t use anymore.
3. View your home as a first-time visitor – Enter your home as if you’re visiting a friend’s house for the first time. Write down your first impression of how clean and organized the home is. Then lastly, make the changes.
4. Invest in good-looking ‘clutter’ baskets
Instead of wasting precious time searching for your items that regularly go missing, you can put them in a storage basket to resolve your issues. Storage baskets can be placed in any room of your home and they will not look out of place.
5. Take before and after photos of a small area.
Choose one part of your home like your bedroom and take a photo of a small area. Quickly clean off the items in the photo and take an after photo. Once you see how your home could look, it becomes easier to start decluttering more of your home.
6. Get help from a friend. A close friend will be very helpful in this process they’ll help you identify stuff you don’t use anymore they will also help you arrange the house. Above All, make sure that your friend has a clutter-free house.
The Bottom Line
A decluttered house will not only enhance productivity in rooms where people want to work but also allow you to entertain guests in a more comfortable environment. Try the ways discussed in the article. Feel free to comment in the box below.